Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. Green and Black belts may be scheduled more than once per term (spring, summer and fall). You will hear back within 48 hours after you successfully submit your application.
First, See below for enrollment requirements; submit your application and application fee ($25) via our website.
If you receive an acceptance email from the program advisor, please log into your ECE student account and click on the Academics tab to wait for your Applications, Enrollments, and Upcoming Courses to display. The next step is to enroll in the program. Please note that no fee is charged for enrolling in the program.
You may also return to this page to register for individual courses (if applicable) required to complete the certificate. If a program and/or course does not appear open for enrollment, please contact your student advisor or call 404-727-6000 for more details.
Please contact Assistant Program Manager Srdjan Popovic for further details.
To enroll in the Green Belt program, you must have:
- An understanding of basic mathematical functions
- General proficiency using computer software
- High-speed internet access
- Wired or wireless headset (for fully online classes)
To enroll in the Black Belt program, you must meet the requirements for the Green Belt program plus:
- Completion of Green Belt Certificate
- A laptop computer that you can bring to class
- Completion of an independent project is required for the Black Belt. If you do not have a project, please contact Assistant Program Manager Srdjan Popovic before your class begins.