1098-T Information

Emory Continuing Education will not issue 1098-T tax forms to students in continuing education classes. The IRS does not require that ECE provide 1098-T forms to non-degree students. Students may provide their accountant or tax preparer with registration receipts for tax purposes. Students may also be required to provide their tax preparer or accountant with Emory University’s tax ID number: 58-0566256. 

If you have any questions, please contact us at 404-727-6000.