Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should enroll in this certificate?
- Why get a Certificate in Landscape?
- Where are classes held?
- Is there an attendance requirement?
- What's the program format?
- Serious gardeners seeking to grow their skills or entrepreneurs seeking to grow a new venture.
- Landscape architects that want to expand their knowledge of residential design.
- Those working in related fields like landscape maintenance, civil engineering, garden centers or landscape installation that want to offer residential design services to new and existing clients.
- Anyone considering a career change as a landscape designer.
A certificate from Emory Continuing Education is a powerful tool showcasing your skill and ability to design beautiful, healthy, successful home landscapes.
Classes will be held at 6 Executive Park Drive NE (at the North Druid Hills Rd exit off I-85). Some sessions may be held off-site at area nurseries or landscape worksites.
We require 80% attendance in our classes and successful completion of the capstone project to receive the Landscape Design Certificate.
The certificate consists of one full-day Saturday and ten weekly evening sessions. You may find a session-by-session breakdown of what’s covered on the curriculum page, HERE.