Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to create an account, and how do I create one?
- How do I find the location and/or schedule of my class, print my certificate of completion, or find a listing of classes that I have completed?
- How can I find more information about an instructor?
- How do I purchase a class for someone else?
- How do I get a receipt for a class that I purchased?
- Does Emory Continuing Education offer any online courses?
- How do I select electives if I am enrolled in a certificate program?
- Will I get credit towards my degree if I take these classes?
- I am a CDC employee. How can I use my ILA to pay for my classes?
- I am a veteran, how can I find information on which classes I can attend with my VA benefits?
- What are the steps to become an instructor?
- How can I purchase a class using a Speedtype?
- How do I get my Emory Staff/Employee Discount?
- Do I have to be an Emory student or Alum to attend the classes?
- Where is the schedule and/or price for certificate?
- What Au Pair electives are available?
- When will the next ECE catalog be available?
- What are the OLLI dates for 2018 and 2019?
How do I find the location and/or schedule of my class, print my certificate of completion, or find a listing of classes that I have completed?
- If you wish to submit a proposal to be considered for inclusion in our program, please email a current CV or resume, including the topic for your proposal, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should your proposal topic be accepted, you will be contacted by a member of the programming team who will work with you through the next steps of the proposal process at ECE.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for initial response.
Fall 2018 catalogs are currently scheduled to be mailed in mid-August 2018.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI - classes designed for students ages 50 and older) sessions for 2018-19 are currently scheduled as follows:
Winter 2019 Term (Registration begins November 12)
One Session: January 7 – February 22
Spring 2019 Term (Registration begins February 18)
Short Session: March 4 - March 29
Long Session: April 8 - May 24