All Digital Marketing certificate classes are open enrollment, and you can start at any time with any course that is not the Capstone. It is also recommended that students complete HTML & CSS Level 1: Introduction as the first course in this certificate.
There is a multi-week, project-based capstone class at the end of the certificate program. Enrollment in the capstone class requires successful completion of all required classes and exams. The certificate will be awarded only to students with passing Capstone grades.
- First, click HERE to enroll in the Digital Marketing Certificate program. Program enrollment is free and will enable you to receive all relevant communications regarding the certificate and courses.
- Register for courses based on your availability or as you schedule permits. Click HERE to view the upcoming courses
- Once you have completed all of the required courses, please contact the Program Advisor to request your program certificate.
Students in the Digital Marketing Certificate are required to complete the following courses with at least 80% attendance and, if applicable, exam scores of 75% or higher:
- HTML and CSS Level 1: Introduction
- E-Commerce Fundamentals
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Social Media for Business: Engaging and Selling
- Web Video Production Fundamentals
- Web Analytics and Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Marketing Capstone
|For further details, please contact Program Advisor Andrew Garber.||CONTACT|