Digital Marketing Certificate
Digital Marketing Certificate required courses.
Digital Marketing Certificate Capstone
You have learned about what is necessary to attract audiences to your Web products (using social media, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns and online analysis tools). But can you manage a digital marketing campaign on your own? This course helps participants learn the process of creating a professional digital marketing plan including researching and developing your strategy and actualizing the plan for project management and communications development purposes. Participants will create a professional plan that can lead to a case study to serve as part of a professional portfolio. This course serves as the capstone requirement for the Digital Marketing Certificate program and is only available to certificate enrollees. Arrive at the first class session with an idea for the Web site project for which you will develop a digital marketing plan.
TO ENROLL IN THIS PROGRAM CLICK HERE
|Section: CAP-DIGITALMKTG (14MAY19) -- Learn More...|
|Start Date: May 14, 2019||End Date: May 30, 2019||Tuition: $475.00|
|Campus: GoToMeeting||Instructor: Mary E Zimnik||Register|
Email Marketing Strategy
HTML and CSS Level 1: Introduction
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK
After this class, you will be able to:
- Create a basic, standards compliant HTML web page
- Demonstrate methods for linking HTML pages together
- Structure information using header, paragraph, list and other basic HTML elements
- Generate images for displaying on a web page
- Construct basic tables and forms
- Produce a page's fonts and colors using CSS
|Section: HTML/CSS-LVL1 (04MAY19) -- Learn More...|
|Start Date: May 4, 2019||End Date: May 18, 2019||Tuition: $995.00|
|Campus: Executive Park||Instructor: Brent Laminack||Register|
Social Media for Business: Engaging and Selling
Entrepreneurs and marketing professionals can take advantage of this immense opportunity to reach and engage social media users in order to sell goods and services. We'll create content—a critical component of social media marketing—utilizing hands-on activities based on best practices for each platform. Subsequent coursework will cover targeting strategies and paid advertising formats to help engage with customers. Methodologies for effectively measuring campaign success via goal setting, reporting and measurement will round out your social media management skills acquisition.
Regardless of your skill level, join our interactive workshop to harness the power of social media in order to grow your business audience and your revenue.
If you are interested in learning more about Social Media Analytics, please CLICK HERE.
Prerequisites: Participants should possess basic computer, internet, and social media skills. Please bring a notebook computer, tablet, or smartphone to follow along with the in-class exercises. If you are a business owner or manager of a business that has a social media presence, please have access to your current profiles on any social media platforms, as well.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase your business results by harnessing the power of social media
- Determine the top social platforms for your business and the best type of content for each
- Create content with powerful, relatable visuals that effectively communicates with your customers
- Explain how to leverage customer-generated content and influencer communities
- Identify the best audiences for your business and employ methodologies to reach them through paid social media
- Establish achievable, business oriented social media goals
- Measure the results of social media strategies and paid campaigns by comparing your goals to results in the available social reporting tools
Web Analytics and Search Engine Optimization
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Choose an appropriate web analytic technology
- Create a Google Analytics Account
- Install Google Tracking Code
- Verify Google Analytics is functioning
- Interpret the Key Performance Indicators for their Analytics
- Discover appropriate keywords for their site
- Construct a Google Adwords Campaign
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK 1
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK 2
Web Video Production Fundamentals
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK