Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the Certificate cost?
- Do I need to attend all of the class sessions to get credit for the class?
- What options do I have if an elective class is cancelled?
- Am I allowed to take any other classes as electives in place of the ones listed?
- Will a certificate of completion be automatically sent to me after my last class?
- I am an Au Pair in need of certification of continuing education credits, but I am not enrolled in the Au Pair program. What are my options?
The cost of the ESL Enrichment Core course is $595.00, and 6 continuing education units will be earned through successful completion. The remaining 2 units can be completed by taking a wide variety of electives.
You may miss one of the sessions and remain eligible to complete that course. If traveling with your host family, notify the instructor with at least one week's notice. When you return, you will be required to complete an additional writing assignment for that week's work. In addition you will be responsible for reading the material and completing a modified assignment for the week you missed.
If you are absent for any reason, all work from the missed class must be made up and submitted by a date determined with the instructor.
You may transfer to another elective by emailing email@example.com.
Yes, you may select other electives by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, you will need to request your certificate two weeks prior to the date that you need it. Your request should be made in writing to email@example.com at least 2 weeks in advance. Your enrollment and contact hours will be verified, and a certificate will be sent to you.
I am an Au Pair in need of certification of continuing education credits, but I am not enrolled in the Au Pair program. What are my options?
You may register for any of the Au Pair electives, or any other suitable course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course, or for more information. Please note that the 2 week time frame for requesting a continuing education certificate also applies.