Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I contact for more information?
- I haven't earned a college degree. Can I attend these courses?
- What are the prerequisites for these courses?
- Will I receive grades in each class? Are there any exams?
- Do you accept the Hope Scholarship?
- Do you offer financial assistance for military personnel?
- Do you accept VA funding for training services?
- My credit rating is not the greatest. Should I still try to get a loan?
- Can I start a class while I am waiting for my loan to be approved?
- My employer offers tuition vouchers. Do you accept these vouchers?
A college degree is not required to take courses at Emory Continuing Education. All of our Adobe Creative Cloud courses are open enrollment. To register, simply click REGISTER under any course, create or log in to your account, and proceed to checkout.
You must have a working knowledge of computers and the internet including how to locate, open, and save files. While all courses are held in our computer labs, we recommend that you own a computer capable of running the software so you can continue learning outside the classroom.
Students are expected to complete an exam after each course. Students must achieve 75% or higher on these exams to pass each course. Students will be issued a letter grade for each course based on the grade achieved on the exam.
The majority of financial aid programs such as Pell Grants, Stafford Loans, and HOPE Scholarships/Grants are only available to student attending for-credit courses that lead to a degree or other academic credential. Emory Continuing Education offers non-credit courses, and we are unable to process these forms of financial assistance.