Emory Faculty, Staff and Alumni
ECE offers a 10% discount* to the following groups (using promo code EAGLE12 at checkout):
- Emory alumni
- Emory students
- Employees of Emory University, The Emory Clinic, Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Emory University Hospital Midtown, The Carter Center, Yerkes Primate Research Center and Wesley Woods
* Discounts do not apply to food and/or beverage courses, travel programs, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) courses, and/or classes indicating No Discounts in the course description.
Discounts are not cumulative. Use promo code EAGLE12 at checkout.
Register with Your Emory SmartKey
Fill out the SmartKey Registration Form in PDF or Word (Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view this form in PDF) and either fax the completed form with the appropriate authorizing signature to 404.727.6001, or or email the form to email@example.com.
Emory Continuing Education cannot accept Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, Americorp or HOPE Grant forms of financial aid.
Alternatively, Emory Alliance Credit Union has created an unsecured line of credit especially for Emory Continuing Education students to assist with the cost of tuition, books and supplies.
- Minimum amount: $1,000; Maximum amount: $8,000
- 12 months interest only. Balance on the 13th month will be amortized over 36 months.
- Interest rate is Prime + 4%
- A monthly billing notice will be generated.
- Credit Union membership is required.
For more information on this specific loan opportunity, visit an Emory Alliance Credit Union branch or call 404.329.6415. Potential ECE students and/or DeKalb County residents are eligible for membership.
1237 Clairmont Rd
Decatur, GA 30030
Dobbs University Center (DUC) Branch
605 Asbury Circle
Atlanta, GA 30322
Emory Midtown Office
W.W. Orr Building
478 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308
GI Bill benefits may be available for eligible members and spouses of the U.S. Armed Forces, including the Air Force, Army, Marines, and Navy, Air Force, and Marines. For further information, please click here.
You may be eligible for Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) assistance. Please contact your local county WIA office for information regarding available programs in your area. Click here for a listing of WIA office telephone numbers. After speaking directly to your county WIA advisor, you may then contact Patti Watts with Emory Continuing Education at 404.727.6000 (select option 2); you may also email your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your inquiry within 48 hours.