Policies and Procedures
Here are the answers to some questions that people frequently ask Emory Continuing Education. If the answer to your question is not here, or if you need more information please call 404.727.6000 between 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., weekdays or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noncredit courses are for those eighteen or older unless otherwise indicated. If the student is under 18, please call 404.727.6000 for further information.
- Withdrawals, Refunds and Transfers Policy
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs, PEUs, etc.)
- Low Enrollment Policy
- Discount Policy
- Disability Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy for Tennis and Golf Classes
- How to Register and Registration Forms
- Financing Options
- New Emory University Tobacco Policy
- Guest Policy
- Annual Security Report
- Weapons/Dangerous Materials