Policies and Procedures
Here are the answers to some questions that people frequently ask Emory Continuing Education. If the answer to your question is not here, or if you need more information please call 404.727.6000 between 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., weekdays or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noncredit courses are for those eighteen or older unless otherwise indicated. If the student is under 18, please call 404.727.6000 for further information.
Emory Continuing Education follows the official Emory University Holiday Schedule.
- 1098-T Information
- Annual Security Report
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs, PEUs, etc.)
- Disability Policy
- Discount Policy
- Emory Holidays
- Emory Staff
- New Emory University Tobacco Policy
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- Financing Options
- Guest Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Low Enrollment Policy
- How to Register and Registration Forms
- Weapons/Dangerous Materials
- Web Policies
- Withdrawals, Refunds and Transfers Policy