Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory Briarcliff Campus
- Refunds, Withdrawals, and Transfers
- How much is the registration and what is included?
- How do I register?
- How will I know that I have been registered?
- What are the OLLI dates for 2013?
Emory Continuing Education is located on Emory's Briarcliff Campus at 1256 Briarcliff Road between North Decatur Road and Ponce de Leon approximately one and one-half miles from the Emory Main Campus.
While no refunds will be issued, OLLI students may transfer to another OLLI course within a quarter, not between quarters.
Registration is $125 for four OLLI classes or $69 for one. Some classes, including computer classes, are priced separately.
Choose your membership option, $125.00 or $69.00, and register. You will be asked to create a profile in order to continue. Once your payment has been processed, you will need to print out the registration form and submit it in order to complete your registration.
You will receive an email from OLLI at Emory confirming your class selections.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI - classes designed for students ages 50 and older) sessions for 2013 are currently scheduled as follows:
- Winter 2013: Jan 15, 2013 - March 7, 2013
- Spring 2013: April 2, 2013 - May 25, 2013
- Summer 2013: July 9, 2013 - August 15, 2013
- Fall 2013: September 17, 2013 - November 12, 2013