Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to create an account, and how do I create one?
- How do I find the location and/or schedule of my class, print my certificate of completion, or find a listing of classes that I have completed?
- How can I find more information about an instructor?
- How do I purchase a class for someone else?
- How do I get a receipt for a class that I purchased?
- Does Emory Continuing Education offer any online courses?
- How do I select electives if I am enrolled in a certificate program?
- Will I get credit towards my degree if I take these classes?
- I am a CDC employee. How can I use my ILA to pay for my classes?
- I am a veteran, how can I find information on which classes I can attend with my VA benefits?
- What are the steps to become an instructor?
- How can I purchase a class using a Smartkey?
- How do I get my Emory Staff/Employee Discount?
- Do I have to be an Emory student or Alum to attend the classes?
- Where is the schedule and/or price for certificate?
- What Au Pair electives are available?
- When will the next ECE catalog be available?
- What are the OLLI dates for 2017?
Creating an account allows you to view personalized information relevant to your student experience at ECE. You can quickly create an account here.
How do I find the location and/or schedule of my class, print my certificate of completion, or find a listing of classes that I have completed?
Log into your student account and click on your student profile >>> main menu tabs to see your personal information (you may have to scroll down.)
For certificate programs, you can click on the instructor tab on the left hand navigation menu. For open enrollment classes currently available for registration, links to the individual instructors’ biographies can be found in the search results for a particular subject or in the course collection displays throughout our website.
Please call 404-727-6000 and an Enrollment Services Associate will be happy to assist with this process.
Confirmations and invoice receipts are automatically emailed upon enrollment; if you do not receive yours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Emory Continuing Education currently offers a number of hybrid courses combining classroom and online education; please check individual course descriptions to see additional details.
Please log into your ECE student account and click on the Academics tab to wait for your Applications, Enrollments, and Upcoming Courses to display. You may now register for courses required to complete the certificate. If a program and/or course does not appear open for enrollment, please contact your student advisor or call 404-727-6000 for more details.
At this time, ECE courses offer continuing education units, but not credit towards a degree.
Please contact Gerald Clay at 404-727-9543 or email@example.com for details regarding this method of payment.
Please visit www.ece.emory.edu/military/ for details, or contact Gerald Clay at 404-727-9543 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to submit a proposal to be considered for inclusion in our program, please email a current CV or resume, including the topic for your proposal, to email@example.com.
- Should your proposal topic be accepted, you will be contacted by a member of the programming team who will work with you through the next steps of the proposal process at ECE.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for initial response.
Please complete the following form and follow instructions.
Emory faculty, staff and students can visit this page for the current promo codes.
All classes and certificate programs are open to the public.
Cohort program prices are generally available by clicking on the Curriculum tab on the left navigation menu for each certificate. For open enrollment certificate programs, your costs may vary depending on your selection of core and elective courses.
Please visit the Au Pair page for more details and to browse current electives.
Winter/Spring 2016 catalogs are currently scheduled to be mailed in late December/early January 2016.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI - classes designed for students ages 50 and older) sessions for 2017 are currently scheduled as follows:
- Winter 2017: Jan 9 - March 2, 2017
- Spring 2017: April 3 - May 25, 2017
- Summer 2017: July 10 - August 17, 2017
- Fall 2017: September 11 - November 2, 2017