Certificate Training Programs
Certificate programs focus on a specific topic by leveraging a series of connected courses. They are designed to:
- develop specific skills and knowledge identified in the needs analysis process
- accelerate learning and application through the proper use of adult learning principles
- suggest best practices in the application of new skills and knowledge
- provide new perspectives by challenging traditional beliefs and behaviors
Our Emory Corporate Learning Certificate Programs include:
- Emory Essentials of Management Certificate
- Stepping Up to Management Certificate
- Six Sigma Certificate
- Business Essentials for Associates Certificate
Our certificate programs embrace unique training application best practices to reinforce learning. In addition to the classroom training, certificate programs embody learner-centered and performance-based practices. These learning strategies push training beyond the classroom, giving students more insights into their own motivations and behaviors, creating opportunities to interact at a deeper level with their managers and other organizational leaders, and empowering participants to be more effective in their interactions with those whom they support or lead.
Many of our clients who have continued offering these programs for a number of years have achieved the following results:
- an increase in manager retention
- development of bench strength & emerging leaders
- a stronger sense of ownership of the management development process
- a strategic alignment between the organization's goals and the talent management function
Contact Talia Johnson, Business Development Manager, at email@example.com to learn more about our certificate programs and how they can support your talent management needs.
Professional Development Training
Our professional development courses are designed to help your employees enhance their current skills while better equipping them to help achieve your organization's goals. Professional development encompasses communication, management and high potential development, and practical skills training courses. These courses not only build knowledge and skills, but also provide participants with action plans to implement these immediately within the workplace. Individual contributors through mid-level managers benefit most from these courses. Contact us today for a free needs analysis and estimate.
Emory Corporate Learning specializes in multiple levels of Technology Training.
Your organization needs current and accurate technical training to stay ahead. Our instructor-led computer courses teach valuable software and programming technologies and help employees learn to integrate technology solutions in the workplace. We also offer customization of the training material to ensure the technological needs of your organization are met. Contact us today for a free needs analysis and estimate.
Microsoft Software Applications: These classes are offered at Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels for both Office 2003 and Office 2007 software packages.
Websites, Graphic Design, and Development Classes:
Programming and Database Design Classes: (Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels)