LSAT Test Preparation
This course provides a comprehensive and intensive introduction to the LSAT. You will learn and practice strategies for attacking all sections of the test: Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and the Writing Sample. You will also learn how best to practice, how to evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses, and how to tailor your study plan to maximize your performance on test day. Textbooks are not included.
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK
CLICK HERE FOR 2ND REQUIRED BOOK
- Session 1 Introduction: The LSAT and You
Logical Reasoning Part I: LSAT Arguments, Assumptions. Method of attack. How to practice. Section strategy.
Reading comprehension Part I: method of attack. How to practice.
- Session 2 Analytical Reasoning (Games) Part I: "Formal Logic." Method of attack. Sequencing and Grouping. Question types.
Logical Reasoning Part II: Flaws, Strengthen and Weaken.
- Session 3 Logical Reasoning Part III: Inference, Principle, and Method of Argument.
- Session 4 Logical Reasoning Part IV: Parallel Reasoning, Paradox, and Point-at-issue. Wrong-answer traps.
Reading Comprehension Part II: Question types and wrong-answer traps.
- Session 5 Analytical Reasoning Part II: Selecting and Matching. Except questions.
Reading Comprehension III: Comparative reading. Section strategy.
- Session 6 Logical Reasoning IV: Formal Logic.
Analytical Reasoning Part III: Hybrids, Mapping, and Oddballs. Section strategy.
- Section 7 Drill and Review
- Session 8 Drill and Review -- The Writing Sample -- Revisiting your plan -- Preparing for Test Day
Nov 13, 2018