Digital Photography 2
Join us to identify the optimal techniques for several types of photography, including hands-on practice utilizing advanced methodologies for lighting, composition, moving subjects, dynamic range and panoramic images. Learn to effectively capture mood and emotion with angles, depth control and zoom lenses. Participants will be encouraged to share their work in class to enhance the class discussion.
Prerequisite: Digital Photography 1
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the best habits and tools for several types of photography.
- Take control of the entire workflow process: preparation, execution, organization and post-processing/sharing.
- Explain digital format options.
- Shoot images for use as panoramic or High Dynamic Range (HDR) photos.
- Prepare for travel photography projects, including proper handling of images away from home.
- Add light to their images.