Better Business Writing
This hands-on writing workshop helps participants hone skills for writing to target business audiences. The interactive teaching style utilized provides direction on generating written communications that more effectively positions the message and the writer. Participants learn to write succinctly to their readers, declutter their writing, and convey their points clearly, concisely, and positively.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Identify five elements for creating concise, relationship-driven writing to incorporate into existing writing approaches
- Motivate a reader by developing effective, audience-driven wording, style, and tone
- Make writing more effective by reducing unnecessary words, phrases, and thought processes that bore or bog down the audience
- Reduce writing and rewriting time by organizing thoughts effectively before writing
- Demonstrate improved personal writing habits through individual feedback received on external and internal communications
Class is limited to 15 participants.