Social Media for Business: Engaging and Selling
Approximately 81% of all Americans have a social media profile, spending an average of nearly two hours each day scrolling feeds and connecting with friends. Today's digital world requires successful integration of this everyday staple into your overall business strategy.
Entrepreneurs and marketing professionals can take advantage of this immense opportunity to reach and engage social media users in order to sell goods and services. We'll create content—a critical component of social media marketing—utilizing hands-on activities based on best practices for each platform. Subsequent coursework will cover targeting strategies and paid advertising formats to help engage with customers. Methodologies for effectively measuring campaign success via goal setting, reporting and measurement will round out your social media management skills acquisition.
Regardless of your skill level, join our interactive workshop to harness the power of social media in order to grow your business audience and your revenue.
Prerequisites: Participants should possess basic computer, internet, and social media skills. Please bring a notebook computer, tablet, or smartphone to follow along with the in-class exercises. If you are a business owner or manager of a business that has a social media presence, please have access to your current profiles on any social media platforms, as well.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase your business results by harnessing the power of social media
- Determine the top social platforms for your business and the best type of content for each
- Create content with powerful, relatable visuals that effectively communicates with your customers
- Explain how to leverage customer-generated content and influencer communities
- Identify the best audiences for your business and employ methodologies to reach them through paid social media
- Establish achievable, business oriented social media goals
- Measure the results of social media strategies and paid campaigns by comparing your goals to results in the available social reporting tools