Transformational Leadership: Inspiring Your Team
Transformational leadership techniques encourage leaders to achieve excellence by successfully engaging and motivating people. While other management theories rely on “telling” others what to do, the transformational methodology taps into amazing sources of drive and commitment by selling employees on both the vision and value of individual roles. Our interactive course examines how and when to utilize this approach for maximum leadership effectiveness, thereby generating significant buy-in and workforce ownership.
Class begins with a comparison of common leadership styles; we’ll then utilize tools and techniques to help you develop and implement a transformational leadership plan in your own workplace.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Compare and contrast common leadership styles
- Define transformational leadership
- Use tools and techniques to implement the four components of transformational leadership:
- Intellectual stimulation
- Individualized consideration
- Inspirational motivation
- Idealized influence
- Develop a plan to implement transformational leadership