Project Management: Scheduling Tools & Techniques
Harnessing scheduling tools and techniques to optimize your project schedule can be challenging. In this course, participants will learn how to build reliable schedules and how to respond to the inevitable changes and required modifications which occur throughout the life of the project.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Create a Schedule from the Project Definition
- Estimate Durations and Resources
- Identify and Manage the Critical Path
- Develop Efficient Resource Plan
- Apply the appropriate techniques to manage schedule slips and changes