In the diverse yet interconnected marketplace of the Twenty-first Century, no set of problem-solving skills is more important than negotiation. Win-Win Negotiation is a specific strategy, which uses carefully defined skills to produce results beneficial to everyone in a negotiation scenario. This course builds on the basic skills and concepts of conflict management and teaches participants how to create agreements that satisfy all parties. This course utilizes the book Getting to Yes as a learning resource, and includes video examples, case studies, role-plays and simulations to help participants achieve their learning goals.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE REQUIRED BOOK
After this class, you will be able to:
- Describe Win-Win Negotiation
- Use Win-Win Strategies to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Stay tough on the problem, but easy on the people
- Leverage their negotiating power
- Develop a negotiation plan