Managing Your Time and Productivity
Too much to do, working too many hours, multi-tasking to get things done but it is still not enough? High levels of stress and poor productivity are eventual results. This course will help you identify strategies you can use to manage your time and optimize productivity. The key to managing your time and productivity is gaining control over the habits and activities that cause you to waste time and managing all the tasks you have to get done.
Participants will learn how to prioritize, plan and focus their time more effectively and use tools and techniques to eliminate productivity bottlenecks. Participants will also learn how their unique time style drives and affects their daily interactions and can assist in guiding improved productivity. In addition, participants will develop an individualized action plan to support their new found skills in the workplace and to maintain an increased level of productivity and personal satisfaction.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the difference between time management, productivity and self management.
- Establish productivity habits by identifying and learning to focus on control techniques that increase effectiveness.
- Streamline and create workflow processes that help increase effectiveness as a professional in any business environment.
- Determine their time style and coordinate an effective time management system.
- Identify productivity bottlenecks and causes of wasted time.
- Adopt behavioral strategies and techniques to handle biggest time wasters.
- Create productivity boosting work environments and use simple technology to maintain control.
- Develop a personal action plan for mastering new techniques and applying to their work environment.