Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation
This intensive four day course was designed to help you prepare for the PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Exam. Instruction on the PMBOK®, Fifth Edition Knowledge Areas; individual and team exercises along with practice tests will provide the foundation to prepare you to pass the CAPM® Exam.
Upon completion of the course students will develop an individual study plan with the assistance of the instructor. Students will also be provided with project management worksheets to improve their study experience.
In addition to in-class training, students will be provided with access to an online Exam Simulator to continue reinforcing the material to prepare for the exam.
- Plan to take the CAPM® exam within 90 days after completion of this course
- Spend at least 40 hours of self-directed, independent study after completing the test preparation course
- Apply individual study plans to review concepts and perform targeted study
- Utilize study aids provided in class to practice and review concepts and practice questions
- Students should take advantage of the online practice test questions provided as a part of the test preparation course
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Understand what to expect on the CAPM® exam including the exam components and question distribution of the exam components
- Develop an individual study plan for the exam with the assistance of the instructor
- Understand and describe project management and processes utilized
- Understand and apply the Terms and Definitions from the PMBOK®, Fifth Edition
- Describe the 10 knowledge areas and the five process groups
- Describe the common Inputs, Tools and Techniques and Outputs of each of the Process Groups
- Demonstrate comprehension of the above by taking online practice exams and answering questions successfully
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK - PMBOK
CLICK HERE FOR 2nd REQUIRED BOOK – CAPM PREP