HTML and CSS Level 2: Intermediate
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are what give your Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) web pages their polish and beautiful appearance. Our advanced course takes you beyond front end design techniques allowing you to learn to control the format and layout of elements on web pages using CSS stylesheets.
You’ll also learn to control the format and layout of elements on web pages using CSS stylesheets. Toward the end of the class you'll do several multi-column page layouts with an embedded video element. You can’t design professional websites without knowing these critical technologies.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Organize large areas of a web page using HTML div tags and HTML5 structure elements
- Produce a 2-column web page using floated elements, absolute positioning and CSS table layout
- Structure a 2-column web page using three different techniques
- Identify web pages with fluid, fixed and jello layouts, and the strengths and weaknesses of each approach
- Construct a responsive web page using a CSS framework
CLICK HERE FOR REQUIRED BOOK
CLICK HERE FOR REFERENCED BOOK