Powerful Presentations: Create, Design, Succeed
To exceed audience expectations and succeed in your presentation goals, you need both inspiring delivery and compelling content. In this interactive class you will design a captivating presentation using the Powerful Presentation Design method, a proven process that starts with creativity and ends with a finished (and polished) product. Simplify and energize your PowerPoint slide shows and capture your audience’s attention with relevant messages. Learn how to avoid “Eyes-Glazed-Over-Syndrome” by reporting data in ways that bring life to your presentations. Take this method to your workplace and replicate it! Join us to refine your skills and make your presentations soar.
After this class, participants will be able to:
- Design an authentic, memorable, and impactful presentation from start to finish using the Powerful Presentation Design method.
- Bring presentations to life using multiple methodologies including analogies and metaphors, live surveys, video, and on-the-spot adaptation
- Produce visual aids that add significant value to a presentation.
- Report and interpret data effectively.
- Replicate the methods from this course each time they design a presentation in the future.
Notice: Undefined variable: FinalEnrollmentDate2Display in /it/web/std-prod/ece.emory.edu/htdocs/catalogSectionDetail.php on line 706
Notice: Undefined variable: ClockHours in /it/web/std-prod/ece.emory.edu/htdocs/catalogSectionDetail.php on line 711