In today’s workplace there are several different generations all trying to work together. Like a family, each member has its differences. These differences pose challenges for organizations today. These differences can also present one of the best sources for opportunity and creativity if used and cultivated correctly. In this session we will learning how to define each generation, understand their similarities and differences and explore what each generation needs and is looking for from an organization. This will allow you and your organization to create an environment that is conducive to attract and retain employees from each generation.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Define and identify the different generations in the workplace
- Determine the commonalities and clashes among all the groups
- Decide how to adapt to the needs of the different groups
- Formulate strategies to attract, recruit, and retain each generation
- Identify future workplace demographics and improve preparedness in your organization