Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should take the Business Communications Certificate?
- What are the core courses for the certificate program?
- Do any discounts apply to this program?
- How long does it take to complete the Business Communications Certificate?
- Will classes I have already taken count towards my certificate?
- When does the program start?
- Do you accept transfer courses as credit toward the program requirements and/or electives?
- Strategic Communications in the Workplace (DiSC assessment included)
- Better Business Writing
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers (assessment included)
- Influencing Others
- Listening Skills (assessment included)
In addition two courses must be selected as electives.
Most students can complete the program in 9 to 12 months. However, you have up to 18-months to complete the program if needed. You should maintain contact with your program advisor as your complete your course work.Please contact Assistant Program Manager Srdjan Popovic for further details.
You may begin the program as soon as any of the Core or Elective courses are offered. Classes can be completed in any sequence.